CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 21 January 2009

searching for a part-ime job.

At the end of my attachment, last year. i was feel so bored at home and nothing to do. just online-ing, blogging, panat-ing. hahaha so boredd la. (: so i was thinking about a job, partime job sambil waiting for my certificate bulan febuary or march.
my father told me to go for an interview at Joshtron Hotel. (i don't the name) near pertama at jerudong. & also Jabatan Buruh. i haven created my CV, yoyo told me about getting a job at wescot as an IT technician. i hope so .. but before that i have to interview first. about azrul, my closed friend, all his certificate etc was wet because of the flood. pity you azrul .. ;p the end of this post, i hope to find a job, so i can earn my money for self.
FAHMI. (:

1 comments:

Aliah Jailani said...

ui jubur haha " i was feel so bored" should be " i was feeling bored" :P jangan marah